GROL / General Radiotelephone Operators LicenseRegister for Class
The GROL license preparation course consists of fifteen 90 minute “trainer lead” ON-LINE sessions (two sessions per week) of instruction.The course is guided by Ira Wiesenfeld P.E. who is responsible for most of the revisions in element 3. This course covers all of the requirements necessary for successful understanding and passage of elements 1 and 3 and is designed to include beginners, as well as senior level technicians and engineers.
- Marine and aircraft rules and regulations
- The critical aspects of LMR that you need to know
- Radio theory that is easily understandable
- All core competencies found in FCC Elements 1 and 3
- FCC GROL exam (Elements 1 and 3 proctored online through ETA International’s remote testing partner, ExamRoom AI)
Ira Wiesenfeld, PE, CETms
IWA Technical Services, Inc.
How to register
Please make sure you have a FCC Registration Number (FRN) prior to registering as it will be required. You can find FAQs and the information to register on the FCC website – Getting an FCC Registration Number (FRN) in the Universal Licensing System (ULS).
The IWATSI FCC GROL test prep course registration will require the below information. Please note that per U.S. government rules, you must be an American citizen and speak English to attend/pass this course:
- Mailing Address
- Date of Birth
- FCC FRN
- Phone Number